Saturday, January 28, 2012

Pregnancy journal page

I took this picture the other day and thought it was so adorable, I thought it would be a great picture to accompany a pretty routine journaling spot.
For my journaling spot I used one of the Nursery Nest Quick Accent sticker and made a mat for it out of Marina Mist.  I cropped the corners with my ticket punch.  I popped this up with Stampi' Dimensionals and placed it on a Basic Grey square.  The corners were a little plain, so I added these flocked blue brads by Creative Imagination that I found at Archivers the other day.
Nothing too special here....just a bunch of fingerprints on the picture, evidently!!!!!  ACK!

Ink:  Basic Grey
Paper:  Nursery Nest DSP, Basic Grey, Marina Mist
Accessories:  Ticket corner punch, Nursery Nest Quick Accents, Flocked brads (CI)

No comments: