Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Guest Designer: Jenny West

One of my sweet customers and scrapbook friends, Jenny West sent me a few pictures of some cards she has been making while spending some time in sunny Florida.  Can you believe she just threw some stuff together to take with her and wound up with these gorgeous cards?!  I am loving them all! 
I think I love this one the most - I love the little scallop ribbon bow across the center - so neat and petite!  I don't think I could part with such a pretty card!
I believe the stamp set here is called the Language of Friendship - it works so well with the Bird Builder Punch.  I definitely agree with Jenny that the stamp and punch combination is one of my favorite ways to make cards!
This card has some great texture - from the stamped background and the lattice embossing folder to the elegant ribbon.  Lovely!!!
Here's some nice Rich Razzleberry - and a butterfly stamp set that I just adore!!!  The name of that stamp set is Butterfly Prints.  Definitely on the wish list! 
And one final card - I am not sure how she made that heart - It looks like a stamp, but it is definitely one gorgeous card!!!!  I love how the word Love really pops out.  The sentiment below is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set.  Another set that I just can't use enough - great for all occasions!

Thanks, Jenny for sharing your talents and beautiful creations with us!  Enjoy yourself in beautiful, sunny Florida.  I can't wait to see what else you and your sister Carol have come up with - together Jenny and Carol make a definitely dynamic duo!!!

No comments: