Sunday, January 1, 2012

Late gift card with a pop up

I purchased gift cards for my father in law for Christmas....only to find out he didn't need gift cards for this particular location.  So.....since I decided afterwards that he could always use gift cards from the farm store, I made him a late gift enclosure card.

I thought about making it Christmas themed, but I figured he would appreciate a more manly looking card, so I went with the old retired DSP from last years holiday mini.  I started with the new Labels Framelits and the new stamp set Just My Type.  The sentiment here is actually from the stamp set On Your Birthday.
On the inside, you see the pop up portion of the card.  Again, I continued with the retired DSP and also some retired card die cut pieces I'd gotten from the clearance rack.  I used one sentiment from the Punch Pals stamp set as well as another belated sentiment from On Your Birthday.  Hopefully even my hubby will approve of the not too girly card for his dad!
Stamps:  Just My Type, On Your Birthday, Punch Pals
Ink:  Early Espresso
Paper:  More Mustard, Crumb Cake, Retired DSP
Accessories:  Retired card die cuts, Labels Framelits, mini library clips, Early Espresso Baker's Twine, Word Window Punch, Modern Label punch, Decorative Label Punch, toothpick

No comments: