Friday, January 6, 2012

Love you - miss you - kiss you card

I threw this card together tonight out of some scraps.  My husband has been gone on a trip all week, so my daughter and I have been waiting on baited breath for him to come home!  We decided to make cards for him tonight to tell him how much we missed him!
I used the new P.S. I Love You stamp set for this card.  I colored the sentiment with Real Red and Basic Grey markers.  I punched it out with the 1" punch and the grey scrap with the postage stamp.  The heart is more Real Red and the heart punch.
My husband thinks having a pretty inside is just as important, so for him I stamped the cupid in Basic Grey and made a little trail of hearts out of a scrap of glimmer paper and the love you sentiment using the heart to heart punch.  I thought it was kind of cute!
I just hope he does, too!  :)

Stamps:  P.S. I Love You
Ink:  Real Red, Basic Grey
Paper:  Basic Grey, Real Red, Whisper White, Red Glimmer Paper, Retired DSP
Accessories:  Heart punch, Heart to Heart punch, small heart punch, 1" square punch, postage stamp punch, real red satin ribbon, basic glimmer brads

No comments: