Sunday, January 8, 2012

From my heart to yours treat box

First, let me give a little woot, woot!  One of my cards was featured in the Papercrafter's Library newsletter this week!  I was pretty excited about that!
So, I guess it's only appropriate to tell you that I found a template for this little treat box in the Papercrafter's Library. 
I switched all of the paper and pieces to Stampin' Up products and made my own version of their box.  It was really a small area to work with on the front, so I didn't change it up too much.   I used the new Twitterpated line from the mini catalogue for this box.  Can you tell it is my favorite new paper?  I am working on a bit of a resolution, though, which is not to hoard my pretty papers and not use them!  So, sorry...you're kind of stuck with it for a while!  
Here is a little bit of a side view.  I cut through each layer separately with the Hearts Framelits - they are only made to go through one layer at a time, so I didn't want to push it!  I just cut through one layer, adhered it to the next, lined it up again and repeated until I got all three layers done!  It's a nice way to add a window in a project like this without being limited by a punch.

Stamps:  P.S. I Love You
Ink:  Basic Grey
Paper:  Blushing Bride, Basic Grey, Riding Hood Red, Twitterpated DSP
Accessories:  Word Window Punch, Modern Label punch, Hearts framelits, Twitterpated buttons, paper flowers, Blushing Bride smooch spritz, basic pearls

No comments: