Sunday, January 15, 2012

Thank you cards for my online customers

I have had a few online orders in the last weeks, so I thought I should make nice little cards to send them to say thanks.  I had these simply sent cards that I have had for a year or two.  They were just too pretty to use!  This is my New Year's resolution - there is no such thing as too pretty to use!
So....I decided to stamp the thanks from the Outlined Occasions stamp set on the outside in Soft Suede ink and colored it in with my Crushed Curry marker.  I added a few small star punches with Soft Suede scraps.  To finish it off, I topped of the tiny stars and the middle punched star with Illuminate Smooch Top Coat - neat and clean shimmer!
Here is the inside of the card - again - love that this stamp set provides an easy way to continue on to the inside of the card.  You don't have to do much - just add a little something!

Sale-a-Bration starts January 24! 

No comments: