Monday, January 16, 2012

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.....


First, a sweet little picture of my big old bump.  We have 2 1/2 months until Baby Owen arrives, so I thought this would make a cute little picture for the album.
Here is a little coupon book.....ways I love you book.....money holder.....whatever use you would like pocket book!  I think we will make this on Sunday at our club meeting.  It was a great way to use the Petite Pocket die cut in a different way than normal. 
I got the idea for this book from the Louisville regional Stampin' Up conference I attended.  They used a different stamp set that I didn't have.  As much as I loved the stamp set they used....I wasn't going to buy it just for one project.  I am the kind of person who just uses what they have to fix my projects up.  So, with that being said, I used this stamp set, P.S. I Love You, from the mini catalogue.  It had such a variety of valentine stamps, I just really liked it. 
I kept everything pretty much the same.  The last card I made I added the large heart stamp.  I first colored it with my Blushing Bride marker.  Next, I added some Cherry Cobbler hearts with my Cherry Cobbler marker.  I finished by thumping my Soft Suede marker around the edge of the heart.  I like the way it kind of defines the border.

Stamps:  P.S. I Love You
Ink:  Blushing Bride, Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede
Paper:  Blushing Bride, Soft Suede, Vanilla confetti paper
Accessories:  Trinket Keys, Soft Suede taffeta ribbon, 1" square punch, Bitty Scallop Circle punch, silver brads, Petite Pocket die cut

No comments: