Monday, January 30, 2012

Fashionable Hearts card

Before I post today, I just want to say that I'm thinking of my dear friend, Hannah, who lost her father this past week.  I know how close she was to him and I know coming back to work will be hard, Hannah, but you are strong and brave!  Love you, dear!

On another random thought....congratulations go out to my oh, so creative customer, Carolyn M.  She was the winner of a great prize pack from Papercrafter's Library blog this week!  Lucky Carolyn - I guarantee she has some pretty neat stuff she'll make with that treasure!  Her sister, Jenny, sent me some pics of some darling cards she made, so if she doesn't mind, I'll try and feature those cards on the blog later this week!

Enough chatter, eh?  On with the card....
We made this card at our club meeting recently.  You may remember a butterfly card that I created using the in colors.  This is the exact same sketch, same faux stitching, just a different stamp set and different Embosslit!

Stamps:  With All My Heart
Ink:  Riding Hood Red
Paper:  Blushing Bride, Riding Hood Red, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
Accessories:  Mat pack, White uniball gel pen, Fashionable Hearts Embosslit

No comments: