Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A Year in Review MDS Album

I am an avid lover of My Digital Studio.  While I'm not the kind to make all of my scrapbooks digitally, I love the ease of making pages digitally.   I love the fact that I can print digital albums out and they only take a minimal amount of space on my bookshelf!  I love that they are very portable.  And, I LOVE that I can find templates on my Stampin' Up website that have pre-made albums that I can customize to my own liking.  It makes the time it takes to make an album much shorter and it also allows me to change things if I don't like them or if I just need to change sizes! 

I will say that I am NOT a computer guru....not a photoshop gal - way too over my head!  But, I am definitely an MDS gal.  So, enough of my silliness - enjoy a year in review album that I made over the weekend.   :)

No comments: