Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas cards from friends

I thought today would be a great day to share some more of the gorgeous Christmas cards I received from my stamping friends. 
The card above is made by my dear Creative Memories friend, Jenny West.  While the picture shows the green a bit brighter than the real card, it looks as if it might be Pink Pirouette and Wild Wasabi.  I can see the Punch Pals stamp set was used for the greeting and the Word Windowand scallop circle punches were used.  In addition, it looks like she used the Top Note die cut.  The other pieces I'm not sure about.  Maybe she used her cricut!
This card was made by my lovely Longaberger friend, Carol Manning.  I love this stamp set called Snow Much Fun and I think the greeting is from Teeny Tiny Wishes.  Looks like she used the DSP from the mini catalogue as well as the modern label punch.   For colors, I think it looks like marina Mist paper and satin ribbon and Cherry Cobbler paper.

Here is a little mini card from my dear friend, Hannah.  She made this with Old Olive paper and Holly Jolly DSP.  She used the stocking punch to add the cute stocking.  By the way, in case you haven't heard, the stocking punch is being RETIRED on January 2!!!!  Get it while you can....once they are gone, they are gone!
Here is a snowflake card from my sweet Angel, who has moved far away from us in Pennsylvania.  ANGEL.....WE MISS YOU!!!!
I spy the peekaboo frame die cut here!
And, finally, a Cricut made card from our friend Dolli, who lives in Evansville, IN.  I love the way she accented the Christ in Christmas with her cut out.  AWESOME!

Aren't they lovely!  I am so fortunate to have such crafty friends!  I will keep these to admire for a few more years, too! ;)

No comments: