Thursday, December 1, 2011

Torn page scrapbook page

This was a really easy scrapbook page to create with stunning results.  I started with a Soft Suede background and used the Chateau Bella DSP to accent it.  I added the swirl from the Creative Elements stamp set in each corner.  I tore the paper in half diagonally and sponged the edges with Soft Suede to soften the look. 
Next, I used the Designer Frames embossing folders to create the little title and journal boxes.  I sponged those in Soft Suede also to make the embossed edges really pop.  I finished each off with some Marina Mist accents.  For the left page, I added a paper flower sponged with Marina Mist, sprayed with Gold and Log Cabin Smooch Spritz, and a tiny binder clip.
For the right side, I simply stamped the butterfly from the same stamp set and spritzed it with Gold Smooch Spritz.

Stamps:  Creative Elements
Ink:  Marina Mist, Soft Suede
Paper:  Soft Suede, Chateau Bella DSP
Accessories:  paper flowers, vintage brads, binder clips, designer frames embossing folders

No comments: