Sunday, December 11, 2011

Naughty or Nice scrapbook page

I had a fantastic workshop yesterday with a few ladies who live about 30 minutes from me.  We made this double page layout as well as the bow I showed yesterday and one of the Christmas cards I designed last month. 
So for this layout I used the Letters to Santa DSP and one of the decorative strips on one of the sheets of paper.  For this strip, since Santa's list topples outside of the border, I cut a strip of paper away and fussy cut around the edge of the paper. 
I also added lots of Dazzling Diamonds to his beard and all things fluffy!
And here is the continuation of the page.  Similar, but with the addition of the Jolly Bingo Card and some silver glimmer paper and some ornaments from the Merry and Type stamp set.  My hostess wanted to see a few ways to use the markers, so I showed her how to color on the stamps to make them different colors. 

Stamps:  Merry & Type
Ink:  Riding Hood Red, Old Olive, Marina Mist, Early Espresso
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Old Olive, Marina Mist, Early Espresso, Whisper White, Letters to Santa DSP, Silver Glimmer paper
Accessories:  3/4" circle punch, Dazzling Diamonds 

No comments: