Sunday, December 18, 2011

Dear Santa....You're just my type

I am completely not doing my job of making mass production Christmas cards, but I am at least having fun making some cards with my new stamp sets! 
I made this card for Santa.  I thought it was a cute idea.  I saw a similar idea by Heather Klump on the Stampin' Up community idea board for demonstrators.  I thought I'd switch it up a bit and make it with the stamps I had.  I just loved the idea of combining the two sentiments!
Nothing special to the card - but the typewriter and sentiment is from a new set in the mini called You're My Type.

Stamps:  Dear Santa, You're My Type
Ink:  Basic Black, Garden Green
Paper:  Real Red, Whisper White, Crumb Cake
Accessories:  Stampin' Dimensionals, Retired Real Red grosgrain ribbon

No comments: