Tuesday, December 20, 2011

December Daily Day 11

After scouring facebook for pictures of my daughter at the Christmas program this past Sunday, I came to the conclusion that probably everyone's pictures were just as awful as mine!  Not a single good picture from the day.   Santa.....someday.....I'd like a nice camera - and I promise not to break it! ;)

Anyway, I had this picture of her caroling with a homemade jingle bell.  I decided to put that in instead and just journal about the program.  I love this retired DSP from last year - it has glittery parts in it! 

This is a conglomeration of supplies here:

Paper:  SU, American Crafts, Pretty Little Studio
Ribbon:  Real Red Satin ribbon (SU)
Snowflakes:  Echo park
Button, twine, black journaling pen:  SU
Ticket:  making memories

No comments: