Friday, December 16, 2011

Makeover Monday Challenge

I thought I would finally participate in the Makeover Monday Challenge at the Papercrafter's Library Blog.  So, even though this is my second post of the day, I didn't want to schedule this for later because I always forget to go and link up to my challenges if I do that!  So, scroll down if you want to see another cute little Santa card.

This challenge is inspired by the illustrious Maille Belles.   Her card is very clean and simple, so since I really liked the effect of her card, I decided to keep it pretty similar.








Here is the card that I made - it feature the Tree Trimmings set and the new Framelits wafer thin diecuts for the Big Shot in the upcoming mini catalogue.  Not too different from Maille's card, but I decided to draw my ornament lines using my ruler and an Early Espresso pen.  Instead of tiny bows I went with Basic Rhinestones instead. 
Stamps:  Tree Trimmings, Christmas Greetings
Ink:  Garden Green, Baja Breeze, Real Red, Early Espresso marker
Paper:  Whisper White
Accessories:  Framelits die cut, sponge, Basic Rhinestones,  ruler




No comments: