Friday, December 30, 2011

Cinderella page

Well, I think this page concludes all of my princess pages!  Finally!  Wow...I didn't realize how many characters we saw at Disney!  I loved this picture of Cinderella giving our daughter a hug. 
When I looked at Cinderella's dress, I immediately thought....BASHFUL BLUE!  So, I dug through my stash to find an old retired Simply Scrappin' kit.  I think it was meant more for wedding pics, but I just use it for other things! 
Here is my little journaling spot - it was actually bigger - I put the sticker on this little cardstock diecut from the clearance rack and added some baker's twine and an epoxy shoe and made a smaller journaling spot.

Ink:  Close to Cocoa
Paper:  Bashful Blue, Close to Cocoa, Retired Simply Scrappin' DSP
Accessories:  Retired Simply Scrappin' stickers and retired die cuts, Early Espresso Baker's Twine, Epoxy stickers (EK Success)

2 comments:

Joni Parker said...

Very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!!

tiffany said...

what a pretty LO, and that journaling is absolutely precious!! Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme! =) Tiffany