Saturday, December 31, 2011

Twitterpated with Label Framelits!

I haven't participated in a UStamp online class in quite a while, so I decided that since it is winter and snow is coming, this is a great time for me to enjoy some inspiring mojo!  So, taking the mojo and running with it, I cased a card made by Tanya Boser. 
On both of these cards I used the Twitterpated DSP in the upcoming mini catalogue.  I used the same pieces on both cards, I just flipped the sides of the DSP and changed the accents.
You'll notice on the top card I added some Illuminate Smooch on the flowers and Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details.  In addition, I attached some Riding Hood Red grosgrain ribbon and an antique brad.
While I love the colors in the first card, I really adore the bow on the gray card.   Everything is the same here.  I added tiny pearls to the Pear Pizzazz label and a quadruple bow of Pear Pizzazz seam binding ribbon with my Island Indigo brad.  Something about that bow is just so striking, I think I want to make lots more! 

Stamps:  Apothecary Art, Bordering on Romance
Ink:  StazOn, Island Indigo, Baja Breeze, Basic Grey, Pear Pizzazz
Paper:  Basic Grey, Blushing Bride, Island Indigo, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories:  Pear Pizzazz Seam Binding Ribbon, Riding Hood Red Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, In Color Brads, Antique Brads, Illuminate Top Coat Smooch, Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details, Edgelits, Label Framelits, Basic Pearls

No comments: