Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Finishing up the December Daily

Well, I am now finishing up this last week of days in my December Daily album.  This picture of the page is a bit blurry, but it gives you a general idea of what the page looks like.  It's rather dreary here....it has rained so much, it almost feels like we live in Seattle!
Anyway, for this page I used the Letters to Santa DSP.  I stamped the Dasher stamp in Early Espresso and added some Riding Hood Red to the nose and sparkle spots.  I touched over those spots with a sheer coat of Smooch.  My journaling spot is a retired little die cut note that I sponged with Riding Hood Red. 
By the way, did you notice that gorgeous pleated Riding Hood Red ribbon?  It's coming soon in the Occasions mini catalogue!  :)

Stamps:  Dasher
Ink:  Early Espresso, Riding Hood Red
Paper:  Letters to Santa DSP, Whisper White, Crumb Cake
Accessories:  Retired Die cuts, Smooch, Pleated ribbon, sponge

No comments: