Thursday, December 22, 2011

Makeover Monday Challenge and a sneak peek!

Here is the card that Andrea Walford made for the Makeover Monday Challenge.  I loved the simplicity of this card. Elegant and just a touch of bling.
Here is the card I made for the Makeover Monday challenge.  Almost everything on this card was free from the upcoming Sale-a-Bration catalogue.  I absolutely love this stamp set, called Elementary Elegance and this gorgeous Everyday Enchantment paper.  It is so elegant (go figure!) and vintage looking.  Soft and pretty.
Here is a closeup of the image I stamped.  I colored it with several of my Stampin' Write markers.  I cut around the image and decided to put it off center and a little lower than the image on the original card.  I stamped the hello image and punched it with the Curly Label punch and sponged that with Poppy Parade ink.  Both images have Stampin' Dimensionals underneath them.  I took a closeup so you could see the Dazzling Diamonds on the image.  I added it to the flower centers on the patterned paper as well. 

Stamps:  Elemenntary Elegance
Ink:  Poppy Parade, Peach Parfait, Pool Pary, Old Olive, Early Espresso
Paper:  Poppy Parade, Pool Party, Whisper White, Everyday Enchantment DSP
Accessories:  Dazzling Diamonds, Curly Label Punch, Sponges, Pool Party ribbon

No comments: